24 February, 2006

It Begins...
So I've started my trip. It did not actually hit me that I was going to be gone for 5 months until we took off from Chicago. It should be fun though.
The flight from Chicago was long, and the fact the sometime between wednesday night and thursday at 6 my ipod screen cracked rendering it unusable did not help at all. I think i might put up a picture of it later just because it looks strange...Other than that the flight was alright, my plan of getting very little sleep the few nights before paid off and I was able to sleep most of the flight, except the carts kepting hitting me and the lady next to me woke me up once to tell me to buckle up. that was annoying, and her hand falling on my leg for a few hours. Oh well she had more problems than i did, for when the guy in front of her was leaning back at all she could not put the tray down...
Ill try to figure out how to use this blog better as time goes on, right now it is all in german so i am stuggling to find anything...

No comments: