20 March, 2009

Rocky Mountain high.

Just got back from Colorado this morning, it was a good time. Since the last update this is what has been happening:


We went to Arapahoe Basin, one of the lower key places to ski in Summit County.
Low key does not mean little...Or easy!At the end of the day someone gave me beer.

The next day was bike riding. A good 4.5 hours around Boulder. It was warm out, 75 or so. I got to ride in shorts and short sleeves, worked on my tan.

St. Pattys day was spent at Breckenridge with Nels and his Breckenridge outdoors center co-workers. We had a good time exploring the bars of the uppity mountain town.
Beer... Nels also hooked us up with some Vail passes. Thanks Nels!

Good thing too, tickets are $97 a day...And all you get is a ride up a T-bar.Not really. Vail is so big it blows my mind. This is just one part of one mountain...

They have grills strategically located. Brats on top on the mountain.


This face "Tea Cup Bowl" was then most fun with the snow conditions.

With being at Vail for 7 hours, I bet we skied maybe 1/4 of the resort. So damn big. So cool.

Thursday I worked on my tan for another 4 hours, then it was back in the car and back home

The high plains.

On another note Ollie, a college friend just released a music video. Enjoy!

No comments: