20 September, 2006

bring it on

my bike just got to bens shop. ill have it tonight. i cant wait to ride it. this weekend are my first races since spirit mnt. saturday is a colligate mtb race in elk river i think. then sunday is the first cross race of the season. hopefully 2 days on the cross bike will be enough for the race. this year im moving up to A, no more B for me!
other than a bit of a scratchy throat right now im feeling pretty good. the other day when it was almost snowing i went out for a 50 minute run, my legs never hurt, and that was my first run since that one in germany. my riding form is also feeling pretty good. my legs are not the former perma tired as i have known before while being at school. im excited to get back into the racing, its about time!
ill post about the races sunday night or monday.

No comments: