05 June, 2008

Livin' the dream

Next week I get to live the dream. Race, eat, sleep, repeat. It should be a good time...
I just got my 1 upgrade, now I get to to race Nature Valley GP. I get to race with the big boys of American cycling, I get to get my legs ripped off for 5 days next week (hopefully).
I just want to thank all those who helped me out in being able to qualify, especially people such as Daniel Casper, Sean, Larry Martin, Tim Mulrooney, and everyone else. Hopefully I can make it though the race, that is my goal at this point.

Anyhow, last night was the last qualifier, it was fairly fast and a good time. I think I could still smell the old fryer grease on the State Fair Grounds.

6 comments:

mtb05girl said...

Congrats on the upgrade

ghost said...

How sweet is dat? You know I'll be pulling for you--protect your space, elbows ready. Gord Fraser is retired so no need to back down from anyone in the pro-pro peleton.

Sean Noonan said...

just come and party in northfield! that will keep you ready for racing!

hahahahahah

rock on, don't freeze up there
sean

Stormspandies said...

wait, are you a CAT 1 now?

Anonymous said...

Nice Job! Beat some of the Rock Racing guys. They are lame now that they don't have Mario.

ghost said...

yeah, come to nfld--we'll let you stay in our secret bunker where noo-noo can't corrupt you