11 September, 2009

Busy Busy

Since the start of school I have been swamped. Rides have been a bit short because of so much studying that needs to be done, I guess that works out since I am just now getting rid of a cold I have had for a week.
I meant to write after State road race, but ran out of time. So long ago now, but all I remember is that it was one of the most fun races of the year...
Road season is finally done, next up is Chequamegon . It should be a great time, I have been riding my 29er as much as I can, mostly at Theo Wirth, since it is so close. Not a very challenging course, but lots of twists and turns, which is exactly what I need to work on. After that cross starts, how exciting, I love cross! I think I like it more then road racing...

But this is what is on my mind right now.

Back to the neurons!

1 comment:

Carson said...

Jake,
I am looking at Grad. School at College of St. Scholastica in Duluth. What is it like up there and how is the riding?

Thanks,
Carson