24 March, 2010

March(ing) along

The weather has been quite nice in these parts as I am sure most of you know. I've ridden multiple times in shorts, which at least for me in March here is not something that happens. I have definitely enjoyed it, I just have to be sure I don't wear myself out to early this year...

Last week I set out in search of country roads

It took way too long to find them. The endless suburbs never cease to amaze me.



Yesterday I had a good adventure...
I almost thought I was in Euroland for a moment. People were using trains,

planes, and

tanks?

I even passed a castle,

but lacked a boat. Detours are no fun.

Especially when you need to pee.

Handicap boat parking?

At least there is minimal smog right now.

And yes, the grass is greener on this side.

No comments: