06 April, 2010

Outside the box

I bet I have said this before, but getting outside of the 494/694 box is always a good thing to do on a bike ride. I think the air just gets a hair cleaner out there...
Yesterday I rode my mountain bike around for a good 5 hours. I had so much fun on the trails, to bad I now live in the city, rather then up in the forest where there are more trails then I know what to do with. Oh well, Mpls is doing pretty dang well for what it is. Among the many great perks of off roading that I have rediscovered, is the complete lack of automobiles. I am so sick of those...

Some of the trails...

Been doing some stair running, for various purposes.
Buy lots of things with that.

I have also been debating whether or not I am really using my Powertap. I just got a new HR monitor and notice that I usually only look that that anyhow. Thus is it really worth it for me to have it? Give me an offer I can't refuse and it's yours.
Built on a Bontrager Race X Lite rim. Rim plus spokes all replaced/rebuilt (by Bontrager) last year.

Hub was also completely rebuilt last year by Powertap, since then I have not abused it.
It is still old school and wired, but I have 3 cables, so multiple bikes is no problem...

No comments: