17 April, 2006

Last day...

Ingrids blog
Well, since Jake is to lazy at the moment and busy cleaning his bike i will write in the blog and just sum up my trip. It was one of the best experiences of my life. Just being able to see so much and have to figure everything out for ourselfs. Jake was a big help, he deff. knows how to get around Europe for himself. Every day seemed to just fly by, its amazing when your having fun how fast time really does go. We made sure to do something everyday even if it was just looking for a tv or me picking out a caslte out of a tour book. The weather welcomed me and also said goodbye in a very nice fashion but inbetween was alittle different. ha. We made the most of everyday. I even got Jake to buy a laundry card so he will be set and enough laundry detergent to last him the next three months! :o) Now I just have to hope for a smooth travel home. Good night.

...Jake will be missed
my magnolia tree...so beautiful

No comments: