06 November, 2007

Already?

It is cold out. And snowing...

I have decided Central Standard time (see comment 1, I finally understand it) is really quite stupid. It takes away an hour of light from the evening (when I am riding bikes) and puts it in the morning when I am sleeping. Dumb.

Also everyone has his or her own opinion, I did not like the course that is it. People don't like the Olaf course, so what, I don't get angry about people saying it was no fun. No need to get all riled up about an opinion.


5 comments:

Tuffy said...

Actually, Boyce, you *like* daylight savings time (CDT in MN). Daylight savings ended on Sunday morning. Your anger is directed towards standard time (CST).

Unknown said...

Burn.

A Familiar Burn to be exact.

Anonymous said...

Be nice.

Sean Noonan said...

Jake boyce is dumb. But tuffy, you gots to chill, mr. spice is right.

Anonymous said...

Jake, I agree with you man, I was not a fan of the course on Sunday. Whats the point of going through a wet ditch when the rest of the course is dry. I got yelled at for riding outside the flags as well, why was that such a big deal, it wasnt a shorter line. The officials want to enforce rules that dont make a difference but then forget about important things like rider safety. If they were going to make such a big deal about riding through that ditch they should have just left it out of the race.