29 November, 2007

Strange.

Today I was riding my bike back from class. As I was approaching my dorm I saw a green piece of paper lying on the ground, unmistakably some sort of dollar bill. Just beyond the bill was a few groups of people, and just coming up to the bill were a couple more. All had already, or were walking by this money sitting 6 inches of the sidewalk. Either people not noticing or not caring. Either way no one picked it up, so I made a dollar. Only a dollar, but hey it is still free money.
I have come to the conclusion that many people at Olaf either are clueless of what is going on around them, or free money is of no consequence, which is especially strange for a college student.

In other news it is cold out. I used the spinner in the athletic center today. Set up my computer, watched a movie, chatted, it was not all that bad.

1 comment:

Sean Noonan said...

oles are smart ones. they can't even make jello......