06 October, 2009

It will be worse tomorrow

Of course it started raining today just as class finished. Lucky me. However, I found out (again) what happens if I try to race without pedaling much during the week. In short I just suck. No excuses, just what it is. At least I know that, so let us see if I can remedy it!

Anyhow, I saw the weather will be even worse tomorrow, so I decided to suck it up and go pedaling.

Look at southwestern North Dakota...

I had a bit of other motivation (not that it is going anywhere), but today was map day in school, and I happen to run across a familiar street name, which just happen to be not very far away from home via the Greenway.
I should move there.

The rain kept the people off the trails, which meant I could do a few intervals and not feel like/look like a tool trying to show off (and not kill/be killed by anyone, safety first)!
I did have to watch out for these though.

I was also out of bread, so on the way home, already being soaked, I had no problem going the extra 10 minutes to the super secret bakery.
That costs the amount shown. Always impressed when I buy a loaf.

On another note, I need to sell
this, asap. Contact me if you are interested.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Will you send me an email with the size and asking price of the Paragon? E-mail is drewlemler@gmail.com. Thanks.

Sean Noonan said...

no racing on the bike trail you poser. It's kinda like callin' handegg 'football.'

sean