14 October, 2009

Snow!

I woke up on Saturday morning with no plans to go bike racing, until I looked outside. There was snow, bike riding in the snow is fun... really.
So I went and raced. The snow turned to mud and it was real cross racing!
The race went ok, nothing special, but I had a good time.
I did get to whip the first sh!tty of the year though. Gotta practice that winter driving.


Sunday was racing at Theo Wirth, I rode my bike there. Such a nice option, after all the driving the past years for bike racing. Living in Mpls is indeed nice at times.
Hopefully I can steal some photos from somewhere soon, maybe a passerby could post a link?
Again, just an OK race, dropped my chain at one point and lost about 20 spots, could have been a whole different race had that not happened... Oh well, however, the race was fun as well.

Sunday night into Monday it snowed again,

Had to brush the car off in the morn.



I am now very very excited to...
Anyone want to take me on a trip?

No comments: