22 November, 2009

A week late

State CX was last weekend. Not quite the results I was hoping for, but training took a backseat this fall. I did as well as I expected to do. Despite not performing up to par, the race was fun, tons and tons of people out watching. Always a good time, hands down my favorite race of the year for and discipline.

Barriers

The delightful stairs.


Sandpit, Round 2.


My 2009 season has now been over for a week. I had planned to take a bit of a break, but the weather has been so damn nice that I just needed to go play outside. A few runs during the week and a good MTB ride yesterday, with a nice long ride with Timmer today. Had a nice chat about divorce and smells, really quite interesting. Nearly 3.5 hours of suburbia, endless I tell ya, endless...

School has been busy, great fun of course. I will shortly be a CPR/First Aid instructor, and will gladly teach some classes, if you want to get involved, lemme know.



1 comment:

Meow said...

Dudes talk about that kinda stuff??