09 December, 2009

About time

For a snow storm. I can think about skiing now.
I am hereby offering my coaching services for cross country skiing to anyone who is interested, for a small price of course. I have good coaching experience, and can pretty much work with any level. I'll make you a faster skier, for sure. Charging will most likely be hourly, and I can do group or individual lessons. Let me know we will set up some lessons.





Also, it also happens to be that time of year when I start getting rid of bikes.
You've seen it here first!
For Sale:
2009 Specialized Tarmac SL Pro.
56 cm.
Full SRAM Red brakes, shifters, hoods.
Dura Ace 10 spd chain with Ultegra 12/25 cassette.
Bontrager Race X Lite wheels (Strange, I know) with white spokes, which have never been ridden!
Almost new bar tape, and Toupe seat.
FSA K-Force seat post.
Was raced and ridden a fair amount since April, but taken care of extremely well. One small chip in the white paint on the underside of the frame.
Selling on ebay right now for $3,000 I will sell it for less then that for sure. Email me and I'll let you know the price.
jwboyce@gmail.com




3 comments:

Dan Cleary said...

Jake,

You need to let people know the numerical size on that post. They struggle to buy something when its just listed as "Jake size"

Unknown said...

that's my mom in the red shirt! waxin up skiis.. hoping for first trip to wirth next week. be in touch

Anonymous said...

gametes kajumulo accomplished images ameer cioms courts news inform biophysical restrictive
semelokertes marchimundui