02 May, 2006

cows.

a busy day it has been. this morning after waking up from a nice sleep i went up to the uni and got my copy card (which is needed to copy anything), and copied a bit of reading for sociology. however i screwed up once, wasted 45 cents (5 cents per copy) and then got it right. Then i went down to the stamp shop, because thats where the guy works i needed to talk to about my license. so i finally got that all figured out. the only cost for the license is a 10€ processing fee. but i also had to pay the membership for the club. so it was 65€ total. and the only stupid thing is that it takes usually 3-4 weeks to get, and there is no temporary license, so i wont be able to race till i get it. but the good news is i will be able to race after that. wahooo!
then i went to class, figured out that i only had half the pages of what i needed, luckily it was not my fault someone took the original. class was basically a lecture on the different types of sociology for looking at technology. but basically the point was user make technology better. coulda said that and been done for the day.
after class i went for a bike. ever since yesterday as i was getting back from my bike i have had the incredible urge to take pictures of cows. why, i have no idea...so today on my bike i went to a few places that i was sure had the kinda cow i was looking for.

mooo..

mooo again.

badass or fatass?

after looking at cows. i came home then eventually made some dinner.

success for under a €uro.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you took the pictures of cows for me.
The top two look like Brown Swiss.
How about some pictures of barns?

Anonymous said...

No way you made that for under a euro? How the hell is that possible? You need to list the cost of all the ingredients you used.

Anonymous said...

You told me it costed you 15 euros to invite me. You yankee.

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»