15 May, 2006

this is good.

for the next bunch on mondays my grammar class will be taught by future "german as a foreign language" student teachers, thus having no homework because they switch every week. this could be good. less worrying about my grammar, but that means worse grammar. oh well!
after class as i was walking back to get to my commute bike the view of the alps was amazing. best thus far. i was hoping that it would stay clear until after my bike, but lunch and reading my sociology got in the way. so by the time i did get going on my ride it had become a bit hazy, just enough to make the mountains not show up on camera.


another cow however did show up.
todays ride was nice and easy. for recovery from yesterday and resting for wednesday. the other day i bought some magnesium and calcium tablets at the store (50 cents for 20 tablets) since those were suggested to help stop the cramping. i decided to try something new and threw one of each in my waterbottle and made my own sports drink. surprisingly it was good. anyways at first i was a bit stiff from yesterday but that wore off soon enough and i felt great. i felt like i could sprint up all the hills around and just keep going. this is good. very good, for obvious reasons. my sports drink kept me hydrated well enough for my hour and 30 min or so ride.
i also noticed that my speedometer is at 3223.7 km which is just over 2000 miles (this is without the 10 or 15 hours of trainer time too. i had not yet changed my chain out, so i stopped by the bike shop that i have found to be the one catering to racers and got my self a nice new (expensive even with my small discount) chain. this is very good because old chains make me work harder. plus they dont look as pretty! after getting home i really really cleaned my bike. and changed the chain. now the bike is really ready for racing action.
after that i made homade chicken strips with french fries

yes i made those without have them prebattered and frozen. they were good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Jake Boyce said...

who is anonymous?