14 February, 2007

Well...

Since my computer has been broken, updating has been complicated. I've got a bit of time now so.
Computer issues suck. I of course want to resolves them, so I took my computer to the Apple store on Moday. The tech guy looked at it for a bit then something very very close to "your computer is completely hosed, wait did I say completely, I meant..." and there he trailed off. That is never a good thing to hear. So that was that, I sent for it to be fixed and it was shipped in today. Before I sent it the Olaf tech guy wanted to see it. I brought it in this morning, after a minute or two he said "this is the deadest iBook I have ever seen." The weird thing is that I did not do anything to it, at all! It just decided to die, and I have never heard of an Apple just quiting like that. But, what can ya do...
(Now collecting dontations for the we love Jake, so we will pay for his new computer fund)

Other than my computer being toast, this week has been decent. Went for a bike ride with Sean on Monday, then felt great in intervals yesterday. But now it is deathly cold out again, and oh it is Valentines Day, which means it is also Father Boyce's birthday. So happy birthday dad.

No comments: