23 May, 2008

A lot to learn

about life in general, but more specifically time trailing. Last Wednesday was the Blackdog TT that I wanted to do well in to get some more points for the NVGP qualifier.
The TT did not go as well as I wanted, I think I started to fast. Although I was feeling good for the whole going out section, and the first part of the way back. However I did manage to hold off anyone from passing me, which is always fun, even if not by a whole lot.
In comparison with last Sunday, I was just over 20 seconds faster. I figured I would be much faster than that, but oh well. I think I know why I did not go so fast...
First my legs have been shot recently, I think I may have put a little to much training in while not getting enough sleep ever since Nationals. So I am backing it off for a few days. I am already feeling better. Also Casper thinks I am to high in the drops. Thus catching a fair amount of wind. So I will drop those down in a few minutes here...



In other news all I have to do is pick up my diploma and I am officially a college grad. Good and bad. Good, I graduated. Bad, I have to live in the real world now....
I wanted to skip graduation and go race up in Duluth, but I guess I only get to walk across the stage once.

No comments: