09 July, 2008

Northfield

The race went smoothly, results can be found here.
My actual race went for the most part well too. Right from the start I felt great, much better then I have the last few races. Somewhere near the middle of the race, something happened up front and a rider went down right in front of me. There was nothing I could do besides go straight into him. After getting my head back together and getting the bike ready to go again thanks to On Support, I was back in the race. Besides my body hurting from the crash I still felt great, and had my bike not been ghost shifting I think I could have had a good sprint. Oh well, I still had fun.

Sean and his new bike.
Karin caught this kid in the act of ripping up the Masters field.
Sean raced again
Downtown

This weekend is some more racing, I think I am ready. I still feel good, but I am training hard because of it. We will just have to wait and see what happens!

No comments: