30 November, 2008

Funny how it works

Last year at this time all I wanted to do was be done with the bike season, and I still had a few weeks left. Right now all I want to do is go putz around on the trails. Funny how it works out like that.
As of now the trails are frozen mud, with a light covering of snow, some frozen ruts. Again last year at CX Nationals the frozen snow covered ruts were part of the cause of my misery, now I am entertained by riding through those sections quickly...

Trail in day, with frozen ruts.

I recently purchased a Nite Rider headlamp, the last few nights have been very fun. The woods at night are a whole different experience. Earlier tonight, Dean, Ross, Ryan (Ski Huters), and I went for a cruise in the dark. It was really fun, I highly recommend it.


Between trails. Ross and Dean.

Nice bright light

Ross enjoying the spotlight.

No comments: