04 November, 2008

Almost

Last week it snowed Monday, and was 70 and sunny on Thursday...

After eating lots of delicious candy and other foods, and drinking delightful drinks on Friday night it was off to one of the race course I have absolutely no issues with, believe it or not. The Red Barn rolled around and it was time to squish around the tree farm for a bit. After growing my facial hair out for a good 3 weeks or a month, so long ago, first for my costume, and second so I could have an attempted mustache at the race, I was quite ready.
A delightful dessert

After an ok start and a few laps the main groups were established. I was duking it out in group two, hoping to catch up. No dice after getting gapped, so Mr. Casper, Mr. Moran, Mr. Reits, Mr. Roy, and I had fun beating up each other. Mr. Casper and Moran each took a tumble, leaving the last few laps down to the rest of us. Mr. Reits went on the attack with 3/4 a lap to go, I stuck on, and coming through the barriers (my strong point that day) I took off for 7th place.
Only issue I have with the race this year was chip timing... I say no more.

Sunday sent me down to Milaca for another fun course (besides the bridge). After a super slow start I tried to chase onto the lead group which was not to far ahead. Mr. Dickey was doing a fine job of pulling me, when all of a sudden he dissappeared from in front of me and popped up in front of the lead group. All in the blink of an eye. So I rode with Mr. Casper for most of the race, in the end we were catching Mr. Taylor after his crash. We rode hard to catch him, Herr Casper selflessly leading me down the road to try and get me to him, but it did not quite work out and I came across 6th.

I really need to get those starts down. I know I can hang with the lead group, I just gotta get there. 3 more tries...

Also vote, I was thinking about a write in.
Solve the puzzle and you will know who!

ogbreweguhs

First one to solve it wins a special prize.

4 comments:

Ollie said...

Dude - WHAT is that a picture of?!?

Sean Noonan said...

it looks like piss and shit. what is wrong with you?

and that puzzle has brewhouse with 2 gs. but intranet is costing me money here, so thats all i got

sean

Jake Boyce said...

It is a super tasting dessert!

Sean Noonan said...

dirt mcgirt