08 December, 2008

Gettin my redneck on

There are some things I like about this country, others which I strongly dislike. However, one of my favorite things is that when one has the urge to go shoot things, there is not much to stop he or she from doing so.
Last night that urge hit, thus Max, Jason, and I cruised on up to an undisclosed location and got our redneck on. Meaning, we shot just about anything and everything we could find, except a chipmunk enjoying a nut, and each other.

We were searching for Bugs Bunny, but alas, he out smarted us. This time...

The kill of the day.
Conditions became dangerous.
But we made it home, and the tree made it into the car. Somehow...

On a completely different note. I took the following photo the other day while night biking. It turned out pretty cool looking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JERK!!