15 February, 2009

Change Up

Due to the fact that over the warm spell the hiker destroyed the trails I have had to find other places to pedal.
Yesterday I explored some snowmobile trails, and today as follows:

You've heard of crust skiing, but how about...
crust biking?

After hanging out at a local ski race it was time for round two. Again with the trails ruined I had to go elsewhere. I chose to explore Park Point again.

It was really bumpy, again with help from hikers, but there were some good sections that were nice and icy, thus fast and fairly smooth. For the most part it was way to bumpy...
But sure pretty.
My chamios zone could not take the beating for another hour, so I stumbled onto the bay. Which happen to be really nice and icy and smooth. Quite nice.
And all open...
Plus, I got to see a flying boat.

But, even with the ice being feet thick, and full of cars, people still manage to find thin spots. So one must be careful!

In one week I'll be here.

2 comments:

Stormspandies said...

What business do you have in Germany?

Anonymous said...

I can´t update the blog for some reason from the computer I have to use, so it will just have to wait. I might get a chance on Saturday or Sunday...