03 March, 2009

Alps

But first.
I spent my last training day riding to the Alps. I took the train to Konstanz and met up with Sascha, who kicked his mother out of his house so I could stay... Ha. Not really, but thanks for the place to sleep and food!
After changing Sascha and I set off, he rode with me for a short 30 minutes, then had to go to the airport.

Bike practice.

So from there on out it was back to myself again. Shortly after parting ways my shifter crapped out on me, in a high gear. Maybe I don't trust SRAM so much anymore. I am going to have a word with them when I get home...
Mountains require a lower gear, thus I rigged up a downtube shifter.
The mountains got closer and closer.

Up up up.

Winter.
Summer.
Nice little ski hill at the top.

After a short Sport Beans break, back down. Really really quickly.
Complete with motor pacing!
Lower by the Lake is fairly green.
And here lives Jan.

No comments: