17 July, 2009

Test

I have been unhappy with my training and racing for over a month now, and things I have been doing, have not been working. It just so happens that I have a good buddy (Jason Kask) that has majored in performance coaching, and is going to grad school for high performance science. Read make you go faster.
I finally got Powertap back from the company, thus getting all the data I need for the test. This evening it went down and fun information was found

Post test sweaty.

Anyhow, check him out. He knows his shit.

Even his own legit website.

4 comments:

Pudelmütze said...

Hey Jake, I like your water bottle.
Ha!

Sean Noonan said...

looks more like a
How Much Guinness Can You Drink Before You Fall Off Test

"Oh wait, I'm on a trainer. That was easy."

Anonymous said...

what kit is that? it is raw. good racing to you.
-Finn

Stormspandies said...

that link doesn't work