09 March, 2006

rainy day.

as the title says it has been a rainy day. it was raining last night when i went to bed, and has not stopped raining since. at least everything is clean now.
because of the rain i decided to not ride my bike as to keep it in a bit better shape, also rain and 4 c dont mix well when riding. so i went running, yes again. for 45 min. then for the heck of it ran the stairs in one of the univerity buildings. on my way up to it i counted 7 floors. to my surprise i got to floor 9. i did that 3 times and it made me tired.
Since the my bathroom smelled a bit bad ever since ive moved in (i think the previous owner had bad aim, ick...) i decided to wash the floor. i am very lucky the floor has a drain and the shower a power mode. washing it was simple!
Other than that it has been a low key day. no class fridays for us. so there is a party tonight. maybe ill stop by for a bit. see what i can mooch. hahaha.

No comments: