21 July, 2007

Catch up.

It's been a busy few weeks, now things will calm down a bit I think. Here are some photos for the fun of it.

The 63 mph winds sunk what is known as "the barge," two eights bolted together
And then it was calm...
And warm again.
Both my shifter cables snapped. I guess they were old, this was from my rear cable and it was jammed in the ratchet mechanism in the hood.
No need for the new Oakleys, I got these babies.
And on the glasses note, these are for sale. Very good glasses, in very good condition. Let me know if you are interested.


Tomorrow and Sunday may be the last road racing of the year. Should be a good weekend.

1 comment:

Tone Coughlin said...

The jersey doesn't fit the time.

Shawn is now the best cat 3 BY FAR in Duluth. He's 2nd now behind Rocket, Adam, you, John, Mike, Whitey, and Ross.