17 November, 2006

director sportif

Today I played director sportif. I drove seans car so he could do some motor pacing intervals, It was really quite hard to keep a constant speed when going around 25. Well, actually on flats its not a problem, but then uphills and downhills I had to adjust speed to keep the same effort level, that was hard. Also when your just driving its easy to think your speed is constant since the speedmeter is not precise, you touch the pedal and speed up 3 or so mph. That makes it hard on the rider. I got better the more I did it. Just need some practice and Ill take over Johans job. haha.

sean looking like a tool. ha
ride faster
sitting in my draft

Then I rode my bike all around town. Which I think I am going to smuggle to Yellowstone.

1 comment:

Sean Noonan said...

Thanks for the help, dawg.

Smuggle? I didn't know bikes were illegal over there.....