16 November, 2006

week off

This week has been busy even without riding the bike. I have kept myself plenty busy, done quite a bit of homework, some work on cycling team stuff. Talking to professors about all things under the sun and so on. Yesterday I just about went crazy from not getting my daily dose of going off campus, so I decided to go to Cub and get calcium and magnesium since I felt like I was going to start cramping. Cub is basically the furthest you can get from Olaf within the urban sprawl in the area. A good 15 minutes by bike, I went and came back and felt much better. The elecrolytes might be helping too since I dont feel like cramping any longer.
Yesterday was registration, my name group was the last to go. Almost all the classes I wanted were full, so I had to go back and rework everything. I ended up being the last the very last person in my class to register...somehow I ended up sneaking my way into some classes today, so its all good.
Today Rober Baer a retired CIA field angent came and spoke, it was pretty good. Sean came up and after I went up with him to talk more personally with him. Sean asked him some question about N. Korea and the answer led to government. Then Bob said something to the effect of, a government change would be good, but hard to implement, Ive tried before. Well actually I helped overthrow one government, but I cant talk about that. It was sweet. haha. During the talk he also had lots of subtle things he threw in that I dont think many people caught. They were entertaining, things like, people blow up a lot of stuff there, ive blown up lots of things too. Quite entertaining to listen to.
Tomorrow I pack for Yellowstone. Time to go climb some mountains, Ill bring a compass this time.
Here is a picture from the race at olaf. I like it a lot so Ill post it.

No comments: