11 July, 2006

1062

the number of words i have so far on my paper. i think ill be able to finish it sooner than i thought. ive written that much since 2 this afternoon.

i decided to go biking before class today, partly cause it was already quite warm at 9 this morning, so this afternoon it would be really hot. and also so after class i could just do my paper. but it was a nice bike ride, not to hard. tomorrow if my throat does not hurt at all i think ill go hard. or maybe ill get to race, but that is unlikely.
after biking it was off to class. which was hot, and not to entertaining. the professor told me basically that i was a little to specific with my topic, and gave me some info. which is related to it. but it just so happens to be her field of expertise. nuts...oh well all i need to do is pass the class!
i took a little break at 4:45 and watched the last 20 km of the tour. i think if the break aways would not have attacked each other, and instead worked together they might have made it. but with all their attacking they got caught.

now its after dinner and time to get working on my paper again.
oh and tomorrow will be for sure my last speaking class and maybe the last witch hunting as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»