27 July, 2006

one last time

well folks the end is here. all that i have left to do is pack my bike and im leavin on a jet plane and dont know when ill be back again.
this will be my last post from here, after my week or two off from the internet i will resume, however probably not withthe same frequency. so feel free to keep checking back.
this has been a good experience for me. the cooking for myself, not spending to much money on everything (not that i do that anyways...), going to a bigger school, speaking german, and most importantly riding my bike. without my bike i would have had nothing to do, without her i dont think i would have survived. plus it gave me the oppurtunity to meet some cool people that i would not have otherwise. and of course the racing and all, and so on...
but since i have gotten good at elaborating on things on this blog i decided photos are better, so i have below 13 of my over 500 photos. they either are my favorite ones, or show somehthing that is important.
enjoy!

paderborn

dear france, i love your food...

a visitor

my faithful friend and i

this represents dads trip as well. just a cool picture

oh switzerland.

rollin out

i like downtown konstanz

world cup

king of the mountain

i do love a good baugette

thanks for all guys (especially sascha, chris, alex whos not pictured)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

safe travels home Jake!

Sean Noonan said...

give me a call when you are back in the US.

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»