17 July, 2006

easy

today was my last test for grammar. the prof. made it up just for me, she must have been lazy. it was not very long at all. just a paragraph on one page, then 10 sentances on the next. the first part was easy. the second part i had to think a bit, but i think i did well. i have one grammar class left, next monday. to pick up my credit certificate, nothing requiring me to do any more work.
after that it was to the grocery store. it was really crowded for a monday morning, and people were really really grumpy. and there were a TON of people muttering, it was crazy. not very pleasant either. so i got what i needed and got out. then i went for a really really easy 60 min bike ride, just enough to stretch the legs and loosen up.
after that the only thing left to do was laundry, so did that. then after a bit of sitting i ate watermelon, it is good.
my entertainment a while (youll see why) after eating was to take some pictures of the lovely compost.
only one good one came out, so enjoy! (Hope you didnt just eat).

whatever you dont eat, these guys will...

by the way, my email is being weird. i can send messages, and recieve from big companies. but personal mail is not coming in. so if you sent an urgent email or plan on sending one, call instead.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ew, that is so gross...

Sean Noonan said...

your rudy's are gross.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»