18 July, 2006

tomorrow

well soc. class is over, kinda. the prof. did not like my paper or at least how it was organized and parts of it. so i have to reorganize it which is not to hard, and the write a bit on social capital theory and/or social network theory, so if anyone want to do that for me. that would be wonderful! ha.

after that i sat around a bit avoiding the sun cause it was so hot. then at 3 30 i left to go really early to get a good spot to talk to the witch hunting prof. i was 5 in line. but it went fairly fast and i got that paper all turned in and told him no more class for me. so that was that.

then i quick came home, caught the last 5 km of alp du huez. and then went on my own bike. it was absolutley gorgeous out. a bit cooler due to it being 6. no wind clear skies and horizons. i met the norwegian and he rode with me for a bit. made me push it more than i wanted up a hill, and i found my legs were not quite ready yet. he had to cut off early and i continued on. up the nice hill and it was really really nice. mountains in perfect view with a few hot air ballons floating here and there, birds singing, a bit of cool air here and there. ahhh. a nice relaxing ride.

tomorrow its off to france! tour time! should be fun. no internet, oh shucks. haha. im sick of the internet, i will take a break when i get home.

i was requested to put this picture up.

apparently my dogs learned how to write while i was gone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if they arnt the cutest...have an awesome time at the tour!!!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»