06 May, 2007

Got wind?

Because we sure do.

Late Afternoon: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Windy, with a southeast wind around 31 mph, with gusts as high as 47 mph
(noaa.com)

Sean and I just got back from a ride to Faribault, 1 hour 2 minutes to get there 29 minutes to get back. Granted we went pretty hard on the way home. But still, it is not like we were going easy on the way out. We hit all the hills pretty hard. On the way home we simply hit everything hard, I did not want to at first, but then it started to feel good so I kept going. I feel better now that I did this morning.

Sean wants to race in our kit so bad he is transferring next year. That if the wind does not blow the kit away first.




Yesterday we rode to Red Wing. It was a good time.

No comments: