04 May, 2007

Just a bit more

than two weeks of school left. Then summer, no more homework!

The rest of the Olaf gear arrived today, everyone is pleased, just like me. I am actually happy to wear the Olaf gear now, no longer ashamed. I also just bought a new helmet, one that will go nicely with everything. I borrowed Sean's helmet in this picture, I will soon always look like that.
I took some pictures on the ride the other day, here are a few.

Big turnout between the two schools.
Hopefully this will be happening at nationals.
Chillin

I registered the team for nationals which are the 11, 12, and 13. I will be turning 21 in Kansas. Cool?
This weekend is Lutefest on campus. Basically an all day musical event, the big name this year is Amos Lee, I had not heard of him, but I borrowed a CD from a friend. He is not to bad. The concerts are all free and outside (unless it rains), so if you like outside music, come on over.

No comments: