20 June, 2007

My work

at work at work...haThe bike rack that is. I have time before 8 am down at work to do some other stuff, so I build a bike rack out of wood. It works pretty well.

I made this awhile ago, but never showed it off

The weather has finally gone from...
This (fog, rain, cold)
to
This (sunny and windy)

This weekend there are finally some races. It has been way to long since the last. And it is the races that keep me motivated to train, so without those riding hard gets hard. Hopefully I have trained properly to do well. The races are in conjunction with the Nature Valley Grand Prix, which started today. I get to race the "infamous" Stillwater crit. So the last few weeks I've been working on my climbing.
It is now time to roll off to the Ski Hut ride, and hopefully rip some legs off.

But before that, the flyer is posted for the Northfield race on the 4th of July. I expect everyone to be there! I also need volunteers still, so let me know if you can help out. Also check out the Northfield Crit website.

No comments: