27 March, 2008

Bike practice on the Mountain.

I had bike practice twice today. Originally I was planning on riding 2 hours in the morn, then 3 in the afternoon with Sean. I started up Mt. Lemmon, and was having fun so I just kept going, I went to the top. All in all I was just shy of 4 hours, and around 100 km. After lunch I decided that I might as well make it 160.9 km (100 miles). I also decided that Mt. Lemmon again would be fun. After hurting more than I should have on the climbs yesterday, I decided I needed to search for my climbing legs.

The road is long.
Up, up and away!
The control panel for the morning. Everything you would ever need to know...
Sean tried to have bike practice, but his leg hurts to much.
Mid effort climbing face.

The last 2 miles of climbing of the day I tried to push it a bit. It hurt a bit, I don't feel like I found my climbing legs yet, but at least I can see them now.

No comments: