26 March, 2008

Redemption

This morning I again woke at the crack of dawn for bike practice. After yesterday I was not sure if I would feel strong enough for a hard group ride, but indeed I was. So at 6 I was off, and 6:45 the group of 40 or 50 took off. A few miles of easy, then the pace picked up a bit, after a few stoplights it was the open road. Attacks started soon after. A small group got away and I bridged most of the way, then got some help from a few others. That break got caught, and sooner after the same guys (this time with me) got off the front. For the next quite a few miles we rode hard and fast. It was great, a chance to get out and power away in front of people instead of behind...

After tennis I figured out a new work out.
I picked up a staple on the ride.
A rock mower.
Tan lines are coming along nicely.
The pool area
Diving


We had some fun with my camera, this is Sean being a shark. It just needs some Jaws music

No comments: