25 January, 2007

indoor champs

The team did it again, we are the indoor frisbee champs. It was a decent game, at one point we were up 7 to 3. then something happened. and the score was 8 to 8 for the last 21 seconds. Luckily we scored right after the buzzer ending the game right then. Good thing too because I had an embarrassing drop in the endzone that could have sealed the game.
Yesterday during skiing I was not feeling that well, had to stop intervals. Today I dont feel any worse, but not any better so I am taking the day off. Hopefully I will feel good by tomorrow. I was sick for the coming race last year too. Not fun at all.
Besides not being 100% skiing is going well. I want to ride my bicycle, but it has just been to cold. It is supposed to be cold next weekend to, so maybe in a few weeks...

No comments: