05 January, 2007

Sean and Jakes world tour

The journey got off to a great start when Sean knocked on my door at 8:15 (plan departure of 8) and I was still in bed. I don't know if I turned my alarm off or never set it. Either way I was late. Sean went out and rode around a bit while I got ready, then we were off. We went west. Somehow by going west we ended up in Montgomery (Alabama). The some more west and the a little north we ended up in Heidelberg (Germany) it was sweet! We kept on cruising and soon enough we showed up in New Prague (Czech). After a little more riding we came upon Little Chicago (Illinois). We also cruised all over Le Seuer County I think we were in France at that point. We also passed close to Vesilse, a nice little Italian town. Since we went west originally that would mean that we also passed through Asia, but we were going so fast I was not able to read the town signs, although we nearly stopped in China to get some food at a restaurant.
Overall it was a good trip. A little bit fast, I mean 4 hours to get around the world, you do the math, we were cruisin! I think next time we will go a little slower and enjoy the sights...

1 comment:

Sean Noonan said...

f- that. we're goin faster tomorrow.