11 January, 2007

tired

Yesterday I though it was too cold/windy to go ride bike. So at 2 I went out for a run, I was really hot and the wind was not bad. So I quit that and went over to meet Sean to go for a ride. It was really quite windy. 22 gusting to 28 or something like that. We went into the wind for about 45 minutes, then turned around and made it back in about 25. It was great on the way back. On the way out some cars got pissed off, right after one went by the back right door was shut. I can only assume that somebody wanted me off the road and were willing to hurt their door for it. Then right after that some guy in a big white pickup had to wait for oncoming traffic to clear before he went around, he revved his engine multiple times and was all pissed off. I really don't see why people get so angry, but whatever.
After dinner I got to play some soccer, I got on an intramural team. We got beat but it was pretty fun.
This morning I woke up at 5 40 to go do some skiing, up and down the downhill runs at a place in the cities. I am exhausted now, and still have more things to do today. Crap.

Sean is like the energizer bunny, he keeps going and going...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who are you? the paparazzi?

no, not even the paparazzi take pictures of pros peeing. well, i'm not a pro. but you still shouldn't take pictures of me peeing.