18 March, 2007

A good week,

for training at least.
Monday a nice two hours.
Tuesday 5 hours
wednesday 90
thurs, 2.5
friday 2
today 5.5
Today was by far the nicest. Finn Krueger and I started with the townies, who rode until cannon falls with us (20 some miles). After that we the three of us continued on to Red Wing, we were going to ride up the big hill there. But that was totally covered in snow, so it did not work out. After that we cruised back by way of Sogn. The weather was really quite nice, a bit cold (no warmer than 40), but almost no wind at all.
Anyways all in all it was nice, I am a bit tired, but not too bad. This week has been long and mildly hard. Tomorrow I will be doing 1 hr 23 minutes. I will then have 20 hours on the bike this week.
The rest of the time tomorrow is going to be spent with homework. Lucky me...

No comments: