22 March, 2007

Insta-spring

As you should all know, today (Wednesday) is the first day of spring. Nature decided that it actually was today as well. The temp recently has been right around 40, but today I saw as high as 57. Not only was it warm, but it was also misting. It was warm enough that the snow that was left was steaming, it was quite cool to see.
The last two days I have gone pretty hard, yesterday was really really windy which was part of the reason I went hard yesterday. So today I just went an easy 2 hours and just enjoyed the warmness.
For break it turns out that no one wants to go to Wyoming and bike in the mountains with me, and I don't want to drive that far by myself. So it looks like I'll be biking in the Arctic (Duluth).
But this weekend the racing season starts, wahoo!

2 comments:

Sean Noonan said...

dude, stay in northfield for most of the week. you know there's enough people here (there) to hook a brother up.

you can even eat my meals at the worst dining hall in town....

Anonymous said...

oh oh oh i wana go! Except iv already had my break, er. But im sure you could pick someone up along the way! haha