30 April, 2007

Rice crispy bars and skin suits

Yesterday was the conference crit down in Manhattan, no "death cramps" but I was not feeling 100% either. It was also a rude awakening to how bad my cornering has gotten. I still managed a 6th overall as Brandon nearly took out Sean and I on the final corner. Sprinted half ass with Sean and I am the D II NCCCCCCCCCCCC crit champ. haha. Worthless title...

Today the first part (the racers) of the new gear came. A bit late, but at least we have it for nationals. I also got some new rice crispy bars last night. I could not be happier.
Blogger is dumb and photos go side ways these days I guess...

2 comments:

Sean Noonan said...

you should have a beer, not a rice krispy treat, if it's oktoberfest. Now you owe me one of those. ha.

Sean Noonan said...

boring