31 December, 2006

10 best of 2006

Why bother wasting time with a lot of words. Here are the 10 best photos of 2006. These are pretty much all the best photos, but some also show great times. I think they are in chronological order too.

Grand Marais sunset, Feburary
Heidelberg, March
Racing my shadow outside of Paderborn, March
Waiting for the train in Konstanz, April
Racing in Switzerland, May
Cow and mountains, June
World Cup 2006, July
TdF 2006 in the Alps, July
Sailing in 14 foot waves, August
Ripping Sean's legs off, November

2 comments:

Sean Noonan said...

hahaha, i knew that last one was coming

Anonymous said...

Nice photo recap of '07...been a good year, no? I once actually got killed riding a unicycle but I got better after not riding it for a week or so. Also, just logged my 49th straight day of cycling this evening (most of it afterdark CX with headlamp) ...tomorrow is 01/01/2007 and my 50th day. It's getting pretty mucky with the last pile of rain....we'll see how long the streak goes from now on. See you later, man.