03 December, 2006

Sore feet and christmas trees

Yesterday I went to ski practice, it was a time trial of sorts, but it was running. The actual time trial was just under 30 minutes long, and was pretty tough. The total workout was 1 hour 20. That is the longest I have run in a very long time, probablly since either last ski season or the one before that. Also my running shoes are kind old, they gave me large blisters on my arches.
After that Sarah and I went to chinese food. All you can eat buffet for 6.50, it was awsome. Good way to avoid the Christmas Fest crowds.

blisters!

This most of my house had a pancake breakfast, then 5 of us went out to buy a Christmas Tree. We also realized we had no ornaments so we stopped at target too. We now have a fully decorated 8 foot air freshener.
After that excitement and working group project, Finn, Brandon and I used the new (at the start of the year) spinners down in Tostrud. It was not to bad, yes a bit boring, but at least I did not freeze...

ready to rolldamn stands
it was too tall, state fair knifes are amazing...
i'm a star
finished product

1 comment:

Sean Noonan said...

dude you people are crazy. not running at all and then running for an hour and a half....ehhhh