28 December, 2006

Believe it or not

I can still ski. Since we still have no snow in Duluth I cruised on over to Ironwood to ski at ABR with some friends. It was actually quite good, a 1hr 45 of classic early on, then some lunch and then 75 minutes of skate. I felt quite good, must be all this rest I am getting, maybe I'll be able to ski for Nationals, which is coming up very soon. But anyways skiing, Chris and I did all of the trails at ABR which is just under 40km.
Skating went surprisingly well, and I was able to move rapidly when I felt the need for speed. And as usual classic went well. Even in Ironwood the snow was way way below normal, for some reason I remember the average amount of snow being something like 19 feet, there was about a foot or so today.
Other than that not a whole lot is happening here, well I suppose Christmas happened, which is fairly big. I had a good haul, a nice sleeping bag and a unicycle. The Bühlers (family friends from Germany) sent over a package. In it was deodorant for me, I think they are trying to say something...

coming soon!
Best pictures of 2006

No comments: