21 December, 2006

Balance Practice

Well, school is done, for now. I think everything went pretty well. We will just have to wait and see. Ive been pretty lazy the last couple of days and not done anything. Today I decided to take the cx bike into hartley to ride some single track on it, since it is only 35 or so outside. To my surprise and dismay I found that quite a bit of the trails had a layer of ice under a thin layer of dirt. I could have used crampons on a few of the hills, but my toe spikes had to do. Surprisingly I made it around pretty well, eventually I figured out how to ride in these weird conditions. The ride ended up being quite nice. Good balance practice.

Other than that it is pretty good to be home, hangin out with the dogs, who are as strange as ever. Eating the fluff of stuffed animals and food off the counters. This evening I made jerked pork, it was quite good, and had quite a kick to it. Now I can impress people at school with my new dish. Hopefully tonight I can play some hockey. Beat up on my friends.

No comments: